Grey on Black Bug.

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 1 14:00:56 UTC 2012

I don't think I can do much more for Abiword, since it looks it use GTK
"its own way", I mean, that app doesn't respect the backboard function
when drawing (the background) and uses another controls. But I hope
fixing the GTK problem will solve Abiword issues at the same time.

BTW, no answer from GTK people yet. They're working on it.

El dj 01 de 03 de 2012 a les 01:32 +0000, en/na Phill Whiteside va
escriure:

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net