introducing myself

Arvind Gupta arvind.bernaulli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 05:40:53 UTC 2012

Shamnas
                    This list is used for qa related activities for ubuntu.
For example one of the task can be testing of the next ubuntu
release(12.10, Quantal alpha2).

You can download the iso of  alpha relaese from
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/222/builds and help with
testing it.

ps: correct me if I am wrong

regards