Call for testing on Webapps

Arvind Gupta arvind.bernaulli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:14:05 UTC 2012

Hi Guys
             I tried to install askubuntu on quantal alpha 3 got this
exception

http://askubuntu.com/questions/31712/how-do-i-install-the-ask-ubuntu-unity-lens-and-how-do-i-use-it

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:askubuntu-tools/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo
apt-get install unity-lens-askubuntu
   Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring
--secret-keyring /tmp/tmp.l0IR7YPmXw --trustdb-name /etc/apt//trustdb.gpg
--keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg
--keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80/ --recv
E9B977129A5F3FF6499AA0ABD1FE0013AD9F120A
gpg: requesting key AD9F120A from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
?: keyserver.ubuntu.com: Host not found
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: No such file or directory
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

          Should I ask this question here or should ask in askubuntu?

-arvind