Chair

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Jul 26 01:04:09 UTC 2012

Ho Wan Chan don't get too far ahead of yourself now :-) As always, as a
group we are happy to have different volunteers chairing the meetings
and Ho Wan Chan has volunteered to help out. I will be taking a break to
let phillw and Ho Wan Chan chair during the month of August. If anyone
else wishes to help chair, feel free to volunteer! And heh, trust me
it's not too bad. I had to be helped my first time as well and no one
laughed (not too hard anyway). Thanks,

Nicholas