Wiki Updates

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Jul 25 21:05:35 UTC 2012

As some of you may have noticed I have been editing our wiki pages again
to try and present a better view of how we as a community operate in QA,
and ensure the new folks who come along are able to get up to speed
quickly and efficiently. To that end I've edited (and will be continuing
to do so) the following pages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/QATracker
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Kernel
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Cadence
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/

Additionally, I am attempting to get a FAQ page of sorts setup with
phillw's help about the basics of QA -- terms we use, how we operate
etc. All of this is intended to help us a community grow. If your
interested in writing some documentation, making some video
walkthroughs, or have an idea about helping us welcome new folks (even
if your new yourself!) please let me know. Thanks everyone!