Alpha 3 ISO Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Jul 24 16:12:49 UTC 2012

I should also mention some of the changes going into these iso's to look
out for while testing:

Interesting things in this release are the new software-properties
manager, as well as the final 3.5 kernel. Previous issues with hardware,
suspend/resume and graphics should all be watched out for with the new
kernel. Additionally, the ubiquitly installer is starting to land new
code as the new features to support dropping the alternate isos are
landed, and should be tested.

As always, be on the look out for bugs people have reported earlier.
This list is a good place to have a quick glance:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/defects

Finally, this link gives the tech overview for alpha 3. It's still a
WIP, but lists some of the changes found in these isos.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/TechnicalOverview/Alpha3

Cheers,

Nicholas