Ubuntu QA Request - Cursor Creation?

komputes komputes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:19:13 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

As Nicholas mentioned, this list (Quality Assurance) is not meant for
this type of question, but I think there are resources better than
developer.ubuntu.com on this case.

I have never put together a cursor myself, but I was interested in doing
the same thing. I did some research and found that xcursorgen is how you
create a cursor. A few web pages pointed to this as the solution.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5026012_make-cursors-file-ubuntu.html
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=9034753&postcount=2

Good luck! Feel free to get in touch with me off-list if you would like
to collaborate on this.

Cheers

--
-komputes