Warning when logging into iso.qa.ubuntu.com for the first time

Andrew McDonnell bugs at andrewmcdonnell.net
Sat Jan 28 03:50:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

when I logged in to http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com the first time it had the
following warning message above the "Registration successful" message"

Warning: mail(): Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail
-t -i ' in DefaultMailSystem->mail() (line 76 of
/srv/drupal-qa-tracker/www/modules/system/system.mail.inc).
Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

I don't know who the Site Administrator is but I figure someone on this list
might...

cheers,
Andrew

https://launchpad.net/~andymc73