Introduction

Alex Lourie djay.il at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:13:37 UTC 2012

2012/1/13 José Cardoso de Almeida <jose.asc.almeida at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> My name is José Almeida, and I recently joined this team to start giving
> my contribution to the Ubuntu project.
>
> Could you kindly advise where should I begin.
>
> Thank you and regards,
> José
> --
> This message was sent from Launchpad by
> =?utf-8?q?Jos=C3=A9_Cardoso_de_Almeida?= (https://launchpad.net/~cardozo)
> to each member of the Ubuntu Testing Team team using the "Contact this
> team"
> link on the Ubuntu Testing Team team page
> (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-testing).
> For more information see
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople

Hi Jose,

There are many different avenues to get involved in with Ubuntu. We are the
QA team, and we're dealing with unity testing, iso testing, doing sru
testing, etc. What are your interests? Hop on the #ubuntu-testing IRC
channel and introduce yourself. We're happy to get you plugged in :-)

You could also state your other interests and we'll try to point you to the
right direction.

All the best,

--
Alex Lourie