Introduction & Eee PC

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 12 13:36:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

welcome to QA.

Hmm, if lubuntu is still too big for you I can only suggest you try
lubuntu-core (not lubuntu-desktop) which is the really stripped down
version of lubuntu. Details of the 11.10 series of this can be found at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall  I
am asking our head of dev to find out if the lubuntu-core option is
available for 12.04 yet.

@Julien, is lubuntu-core available for 12.04 yet?

Regards,

Phill.