Laptop testing

Sergio Zanchetta primes2h at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 23 17:19:01 UTC 2012

2012/2/15 Hansen <moteprime at gmail.com>:
> Hi.
> Will there be a Laptop testing of precise pangolin, and at what point?

Hi Hansen,
the testing tracker is "on rework", from the old Drupal 4/5 code to Drupal 7.
Some parts, like reporting bugs, bugs stats etc., have already been
ported (thanks to Stephan Graber) others, like hardware
profile/reports not yet.

Anyway, hopefully there will be a testing cycle for Precise Beta 1 and
Precise Beta 2.

> What is the "API key for XMLRPC interface", i need to log in at my profile
> at http://laptop.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/profile, and are my hardware
> profile for laptop testing stored there? I can't find it any more.

Stephan Graber is the right person to ask for this.

> Thanks
> Hansen

Sergio Zanchetta
https://launchpad.net/~primes2h