Test Cases wiki questions

Aaron Albright aaron.albright at canonical.com
Tue Feb 7 00:54:12 UTC 2012

Hey Nicholas,

I've been working on putting all of the test cases into the spreadsheet
under the tab 'all test cases from wiki'.

I'm not quite done yet--but hopefully this will help in updating them.

Tomorrow I will work on adding the test cases I haven't gotten to yet.

Is it helpful for me to do that?

Thanks!

Aaron
albrigha