Raring Cadence Week 2 Report

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Dec 17 20:47:49 UTC 2012

We had 11 people submit 58 tests, with a total of 4 bugs submitted. We
also had some excellent discussion on IRC surrouding bugs using ubiquity
in KVM, as well as the differences when installing via and the
re-emergence of some old bugs needing to be squashed. Thanks to all the
iso testers!

doak-jackson, gregfaith, pwlars, gianni-tornatore-71, carla-sella,
larsnooden, phillw, fabiomarconi, redmar, k1fri, rm2892

We also had 4 people submit 5 results for our application testing. No
one had any issues encountered with Shotwell or Network Manager (which
is good stuff!).

carla-sella, lucking, and larsnooden

Thanks to everyone who helped test! I wish everyone an excellent Holiday
season. Remember, our next cadence week will be Dec 29th through Jan 5th
-- basically the first week in January. That week as well should be the
first our our classroom sessions targeted for Janurary. We'll announce
more about the sessions as the time goes closer.