13 Dec 20120 - Automated Testing Hacking Day

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Dec 11 20:34:22 UTC 2012

 From the wiki, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/AutomatedTesting/Hackfest:

On *Thursday, 13th December 2012* we are going to have an Automated
Testing <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AutomatedTesting> hack-fest where
members of the Quality Assurance Team <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam>
will demo and discuss our current automated testing tools and
infrastructure.
The automated tests we are aiming for will always be run whenever a
package is updated or its dependencies change. This should help a lot in
ensuring that the functionality we need is always there. Write a test,
make sure stuff works forever.

More info:
http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/2012/12/automated-testing-hackfest/

Hope you all can make it -- the event will go on all day in
#ubuntu-quality on IRC.