Classroom sessions

D Akhila Hegde akhilahegde at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:33:02 UTC 2012

Greetings!

Well, dropping a mail after good long gap but it always feels so great to
be associated with Ubuntu and the community that we are!

@ Nicholas,
I went through your blogs about autopilot and they are really good. Thanks
for the info shared. I have started working with autopilot since yesterday
and hope to be friends with it soon :)
Since you said automation is going to get some focus this cycle around, I
was hoping to see a classroom session detailing about that as well. It
hasn't found it's place yet.. I'm sure there will be people who would be
interested in knowing about autopilot and in general, the automation work
that's happening here. I'm know QTP but autopilot is something new to me at
this point of time.

So if anyone volunteers to speak about autopilot, I would like to lend my
support in answering questions about automation in general and frameworks,
if it comes to that..

Warm Regards,
Akhila