Classroom sessions

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Dec 4 20:09:02 UTC 2012

@Liz, what would you recommend we do in order to prepare people for the
sessions? In this case, we would like people to pre-download an iso (for
a specific session) so they will have it available, without worrying
about having a super fast connection to grab it during the session -- is
this something that can be announced easily?

I've spoken with Phil, and Jackson, both are ok with January. @Howard,
how about you?

If so, let's pick some dates. My session will start first, so I'll go in
the first week, say Jan 4th at 1800 UTC with the 'Intro to QA' session.
I don't think we need to go back to back or anything. Maybe a session or
two each week for the month. I think the rest can pick dates / times
that are suitable for them from there.

Phillw has a nice page here detailing more things.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom

Nicholas