upgrade wubi from 12.04 not possible because 12.10 is installed straight away

Tobias k1fri at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 09:36:07 UTC 2012

this time without screenshot, as it was too large:

all right. this is crazy. i was trying to do the upgrade wubi from 12.04
to 12.10, both i386 and amd64 at the same time. BOTH versions seem to
install 12.10 immediately. after reboot, they launch an ubuntu 12.10!!!
i would have thought, it was my mistake, IF i didn't have a screenshot
to prove i was installing 12.04! somebody tell me, is this a bug or is
it a feature? :)