New Member

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Aug 30 16:11:38 UTC 2012

Welcome Brian! Yes, do take a look at our wiki page and familiarize
yourself with it. Next week we will be testing the beta iso's, which
will contain all the expected features for quantal (since feature freeze
has occurred ;-) ). Our goal is to help squash bugs and ready the images
for release. Have a look at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/QATracker

and the walkthroughs for isotesting, and 'calls for testing'

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/CallforTesting/Walkthrough

They should help you become familiar with how the tools work that we use
to test.

Nicholas