ARM sd-install

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 28 13:13:01 UTC 2012

Image appears to be right size now - got it written to card. Created
partiions as I expected to.

Few odd things going on - still not quite right.

First - not sure whether this is typical - but I've never got anything
other than an install screen from booting. If this is normal then ... good.

The 'waiting' circle - blinks like a mad thing - but appears to work.

Ubiquity bug - 727842 appears - but it's a private one - so you can't +1
it :)

I did find also while in tty doing the unmount that I Was getting

omapdss HDMI error: failed to enable GPIO's

Install crashes after going through the unable to add things to the
private bug palaver.

Eventually it boots to a unity screen - 2 error windows

1 is a system error of some sort - can't actually select it to find what
error is, the other is Software Centre error - again can't select
anything here. Perhaps they are both in fact the same error.