Pushing the envelope .. Ubiquity Entire Drive Encrypted Install

Greg Faith gregfaith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 00:12:42 UTC 2012

Okay, since we are might see the demise of the d-i this cycle.. I decided
to install the encrypted entire drive with ubiquity on a Lubuntu Desktop
amd64 12.10 current daily build 20120827.. Well even on my Lenovo with
nvidia-xorg issues I did complete the install and now I am thinking about
trying out the Ubuntu Desktop amd64 current daily build too.

Anyway it appears we will need some tests added to the qa-tracker for the
new ubiquity encrypted install. Guess I will log this one under normal
entire drive and note that it was encrypted install ??

Greg nm_geo