Calls for Testing -- Thank you!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Aug 23 20:37:43 UTC 2012

I wanted to circle back with everyone to say thank you again for the
great work we've done this cycle. As we continue to get new software
coming out for specific focused testing events, some of the older calls
have ended. With that in mind, let's take a look at what we achieved.

Webapps Testing for the new webapps features landing in unity. 16 people
submitted 83 results and filed 18 bugs. Great work!

siddhanathan
fabiomarconi
mscout2004
davmor2
jpickett
barneedhar
carla-sella
shishimaru
prakas-88
davidpatenaude24
phanimahesh
gaspy-89
halogs999
zurwolf
takluyver
cjnucette-gmail

Pulseaudio testing for the new pulseaudio release stack. 12 people
provided 14 results and tada! didn't find any bugs :) Great work on
vetting out the new code. (we don't like audio stack regressions!)

siddhanathan
nskaggs
robinc
lonniehenry-gmail
carla-sella
fabiomarconi
jfernyhough
ghane
mscout2004
thinkndev
mc3man
cariboo907

Finally, even though the kernel testing is on-going (until 12.04.2), I
want to especially thank those people who have continued to test and run
these kernels. 38 people have submitted 72 results and filed 22 bugs.

carla-sella
israeldahl
ironpatriotny
atreyv
nick-athens30
ubuntuqa
howefield
shashanksingh28
wojox
ubuntu-com-tommywatson
tealeg
elfy
larrypg
kiall
sjskaggs
cpatrick08
robinc
venomenus
ayres-phil
matt-lavin
jerrylamos
jorge
liquidplay
gregfaith
salema
modenas88
jiri-podvolecky
nskaggs
siliconjey
hanson4288
tommy-trussell
ratcheer
jtl
barneedhar
anapodos
jaywink
ghisvail
jamesgifford

Thank you! Now most importantly, I want to make sure this testing was a
good and positive experience for all those who participated. As always,
your feedback on the good, bad, and the ugly is appreciated. Thanks
everyone!