Seeking some advice

Greg Faith gregfaith at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:07:22 UTC 2012

Thanks Phill.. I think the Xserver-Nvidia issue is the problem.
I was not having the problem on live sessions and iso installs
on say 20120817 or there about.

20120820
The first time I tried the USB everything went fine plymouth
finished and I was expecting the session to start normally.
But I got a graphics mess that I could do nothing with.

Second boot same USB I picked nomodeset as I had heard it
works on some graphic issues.  I get the low graphic plymouth
and low resolution live session but installs worked well.

I will continue to check this from time to time... Maybe even drop
a bug against xorg/nvidia

Anyway Thanks again for asking around for me.. you r da-man

Greg nm_geo