Facebook Page

Fabio Marconi marconifabio at hotmail.it
Mon Aug 20 11:11:22 UTC 2012

Hallo

imho FB is just a mass media with a different way to see the things
respect to us, surely is money-centric with all that this concern (no
sharing connaissance, not freedom, violation of rights, ecc).
is also true that we needs to talk of Ubuntu where peoples can listen,
and FB is a well known site.
We! have to go to the people and not vice versa, so if peoples are in
FB, we have to use it to share our freedom messages with all ours tools.
if we put a FB button somewhere people understand what it mean.

Fabio