Facebook Page

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 19 15:08:15 UTC 2012

There are times I also hate some of social media.

I'm pretty adamant that social media is used *ONLY* to reach more people
and that requests for support are directed to the existing channels that
they can be of use. Even at this early stage, the new QA facebook page had
a support request [1]

What that request had to do with QA.. pass. but, as long as the requester
was given information as to where to head I do not think it does harm.

Regards,

Phill.
1.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UbuntuQA/433118443394328/?comment_id=433123100060529&notif_t=group_activity