QA Testing at LoCo events

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Aug 17 14:49:15 UTC 2012

Elizabeth, this sounds like a great idea to do. I think we globally as a
QA team could help pitch in here. For instance, there is also a package
tracker and we have the ability to test individual packages as well.
During the jam we might consider having people test the new kernel,
unity, or perhaps the default desktop applications. For flavors, you too
could join in on the fun easily as well. Those short-test and long-test
wiki pages could be incorporated as a testcase so they end up on the
integrated into the tracker, making it easier for you to test and see
results.

The package tracker is here:
packages.qa.ubuntu.com

Thoughts?