[Lubuntu-qa] ISO Testing Feedback

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 14 00:55:42 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

(you will have to tell me one day if you prefer nicholas over nick :) )

One thing that I pick up time and time again is 'red' bugs for ubiquity.
Any system can make a 100% installable system, but if Ubiquity falls over,
we are all ..... chooses polite word.... How about "Up the creek without a
paddle". I do, hand on heart, say that not enough attention and testing of
the default installer is done.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw