Fwd: Re: On running a persistence session...

John Kim thinkndev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:11:23 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "John Kim" <thinkndev at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 10, 2012 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: On running a persistence session...
To: "Nicholas Skaggs" <nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com>

The usb-creator doesn't include a checkbox for persistence. :(

I've been able to format a pen drive to ext3, but I can't invoke "other
options" on my mac with f6 at the ubiquity home screen.

I've been trying the live cd for mac, only to be disappointed that the F6
key doesn't work. I also don't know how to restart the live cd into
persistence. :( Hence, when I restarted, I started with a fresh lived
session.

How can I restart the live cd persistence? Thanks for the help.

-John.