On running a persistence session...

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 10 15:53:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

there is another alternative over persistance. That is to actually install
ubuntu onto the usb-stick. I think Ali's link is the most up to date[1],
simply replace the iso you wish with the Lubuntu one he states. Have a read
of it, it is a good discussion on that alternative.

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1872303