iso testing documentation

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 9 23:18:25 UTC 2012

Hi Istmsak,

My honest answer to that, is that I do not know. As we get the tests / wiki
set up, we would appreciate any links for other flavours. Merging one
flavour into the system is 'fun' enough, if others from the other flavours
wish to help - PLEASE DO! This work is for all of the family, it is just
that I'm familiar with Lubuntu testing wiki area.

The 'main' QA area should hold just about everything needed. The sites for
the various flavours are more than welcome to use the templates that are
being developed.

Regards,

Phill.