Running Ubuntu daily builds.

Omer Akram om26er at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 8 19:13:55 UTC 2012

Hey

If you are on Alpha3 and have just ran apt-get upgrade then you are fully
upto date.

Daily build to my understanding are so that interested people could test
any regressions with the Ubuntu install images.. Also you don't need to
write the ISO on CD you could always make your usb stick bootable.

daily ISOs can be obtained from here http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/