Pulseaudio 2.1 Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Aug 8 17:15:22 UTC 2012

Thanks Akhila, I think that is a good description. FYI, there is a
glossary here which I've now linked off of the main page.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Glossary

Please feel free to add/update/correct/use. Don't let that stop you from
asking questions though! Sometimes even definitions can be confusing :-)

Nicholas