QATracker Screentcast

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Aug 3 20:57:45 UTC 2012

Thanks to all who commented on the isotesting walkthrough. With all that
feedback in mind, I created a generalized video giving an overview of
the qatracker itself and how to use it to test and submit results. I
hope it's not too monotone sounding -- I tried to make sure I could be
understood by non-native speakers, etc ;-) I was shooting for 5 mins,
and landed around 8.. I hope it's helpful to you. It's lag free with
bigger text but still HD. Feedback welcome, even minor points are
important :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLyCE5e0nxE

Thanks,