Ubuntu Open Week

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Apr 24 17:34:41 UTC 2012

Ubuntu open week is upon us! I know some of you mentioned wanting to
undertake a session in the realm of QA -- I have some ideas as well, but
I cannot attend due to being in Oakland early for UDS.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

If anyone wishes to signup, let me know. If you are curious as to what
is involved, basically the idea is to have you present a topic and
provide your knowledge and expertise to inform others. The experience
happens in ubuntu-classroom which controls who can speak and
questions/answers.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom

Let me know! There's only 4 slots left,

Nicholas

P.S. Don't forget to attend if your interested or read the logs later.
There's always something to learn and it's a good time to get your feet
wet into what is going on across ubuntu.