Olivier Vermesse

Olibondo olibondo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:17:30 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

As suggested in the paragraph "How do I Get Involved?" on the wiki,
let me introduce
myself. Before I begin, I want to apologize for my English. I am French, and
 like all French people, I don't speek very well in a foreign language ...
:-)
I'm 38 and I live in Montreux, Switzerland. For those who love jazz, he must
 know this city ...
I am IT Engineer at Lausanne University Hospital and I particularly like
 tested Ubuntu here. In short, I have time and would love to help you.
So if on one project or another, you need some help, I'm at your disposal.
Really.
I hope you accept me in your community because I am motivated to be part of
it.
See you soon and wish you a great day.

Olivier