New Member: help

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 15 20:11:53 UTC 2011

Hi Bob,

thanks for the interest you have shown in assisting. The good news is that
there is a method to keep your images up to date without need to download a
completely fresh iso each time. It is covered at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ZsyncCdImage which also mentions the
excellent ubuntu-qa-tools.

Regards,

Phill.