Introducing myself

Peter Thor thor.peter at bredband.net
Tue Nov 29 18:19:05 UTC 2011

Hi,
I joined the list in July this year but didn't introduce myself, so here
goes.

My name is Peter Thor, I am a Mechanical Engineer with a strong interest
in all things related to computers and software. I was born and live in
Sweden.

I've been using Ubuntu on a daily basis for roughly five years and have
followed its growth with interest. I have a number of computers (clients
+ servers) serving different purposes and put my trust completely on
these machines regarding the data I produce and the programmes my family
use.

I want to be part of the QA-team to ensure that
a) my machines are operational with next release (not without
surprise :) and b) to ensure that others can benefit from such a
thriving community and finally c) to give something back to the
community and to humanity in a greater perspecive.

I go by the nickname "joru" on freenode.

Looking forward to participate, best regards,
Peter