New laptop testing

Darryl Perry l337dperry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:01:51 UTC 2011

Hi, I have been testing both alpha 2 and alpha 3 on my CQ-60 laptop and everything works with an exception of a minor bug or to. One in particular well crash all of the ccsm manager and your left with a blank desktop. That's not the bad part you can't bring up terminal to fix it. It also affects the the desktop classic session if you log into it. So you are forced to reinstall everything. Iv also put 11.04 on my gateway laptop I haven't tried to reproduce the bug on that one yet. But my main question is has anyone come across that problem on there computer. And if so how can I report it.

Darryl Perry