New Tester

Louis Casillas oxaric at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:05:59 UTC 2011

Neil-

Thanks for the welcome!

So far a few of the issues I've seen that do not happen on 10.10:

   - ASUS DPI mouse not recognized.
   - Unplugging and plugging back in the AC power source has twice randomly
   turned off the monitor and forced me to hard shutdown my laptop.
   - The Fn (Function) key no longer works for things such as lowering
   volume, turning on/off wireless internet, ...

There's been other smaller issues such as improper window redrawing
artifacts.

I'll try to find ways to properly reproduce the issues and make bug reports
when I can get a little bit more information.

Look forward to working with you!

-Louis Casillas