High CPU temperature

jl j_lp at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 15 18:50:17 UTC 2011

Hi sina
this is john from Ubuntu kootenay Nelson in B.C
did you try a portable notebook fan . they work very good and will most
of the time work for most heat related problem with notebook . You may
also want to make sure that the air vent on your notebook are not plug
with dust. Also on some model of portable computer the air vent are
under the notebook and the space sometime between the notebook and the
surface is not hight enough  to have good air circulation . to fix this
go to the store and buy sticky furniture protector spacer . this will
lift up the notebook and make more air circulation

I hope that this help you

John papineau

Ubuntu kootenay in Nelson b.c