Ubuntu over Lubuntu ?

Scott Howard showard314 at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 10 20:39:23 UTC 2011

For technical support please use the ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
mailing list. I'm not familiar with the packages on lubuntu's desktop
or how they differ from ubuntu's. The ubuntu-user list can probably
point you in a better direction than the qa-list can.

A list of the packages lubuntu-desktop pulled in are here:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick/lubuntu-desktop

Regards,
Scott