Rescue Mode Grub--Questions

rypedgenes at operamail.com rypedgenes at operamail.com
Fri Jan 21 08:32:05 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Where am I supposed to be...?
Not RescueMode (I don't find this option)?

Rescue Mode Grub
Case ID: res-004
Select Reinstall GRUB boot loader and press Enter/!\ Doing this will
remove your Grub config and mbr and place a new automatic version in it's
place.

also....

Rescue Mode Change Root

Case ID: res-005 /!\ This case requires more than one root partition
1. Select Choose a different root file system

Should I have 2 OS's on this drive, to start?

And when completed, is there a wiki template to post results? Or make
one?

Thanks ~
stanz