11.04 Testing

Alexander Strand alexstrand7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:34:06 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm going to test Ubuntu 11.04 alpha on a dell laptop with wubi. I got error when using virtualbox so I'm not sure if it will install. If i get errors i will report on mail. I will test if it works for my use (wireless network, music, pictures, internet, games and more).
I will send a report every week.
The Ubuntu Maverick hang after 30 seconds so that OS doesn't work. If i'm not wrong, 11.04 would be an LTS wouldn't it?
I have the ISO but i don't have the right wubi installer. Can someone help me with that?

Alex!