Scott Howard showard314 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:20:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Alexander Strand <alexstrand7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm dualbooting Windows 7 and Ubuntu Lucid, and since wubi don't work for 11.04 alpha 1 so I'm asking if there are any program like wubi for installing a second ubuntu OS within ubuntu Lucid, maybe it will work for the 11.04.
> Or are the wubi fixed in alpha 2?

I don't know the status of wubi in alpha 2, but if you'd like to set
up a testing instance of the development version of Ubuntu, you can
try installing it in a virtual machine.

Easy instructions:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VirtualBox/FirstVM
and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/VirtualBox

More general instructions on VirutalBox (one of the ways of setting up a VM):
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VirtualBox

More general instructions on Virtual Machines:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VirtualMachines

> And how do I sign the code of conduct in Ubuntu Lucid Lynx?

See:
http://screencasts.ubuntu.com/2010/12/22/004-SigningCoC

Cheers,
Scott