well, here's my hello as well

Gema Gomez gema.gomez-solano at canonical.com
Thu Dec 1 07:23:46 UTC 2011

Hi Aaron,

welcome to QA!

It's very valuable for us the experience you show in your CV, I am sure
you'll find interesting the challenges we are facing when trying to make
the most of the testing we are doing. You could, not only contribute
yourself but also help others get up to speed with the QA concepts and
basics.

Since there is many of you guys who have expressed the will to help in
new things, I will put together a list of tasks that are in progress or
about to start that you all may find interesting and send it to the list
to see if there are any takers. I work mainly for the Ubuntu projects,
maybe the guys from other distros that are also in the list can do the
same, so that we have a good pool of things for new starters to have a
go at.

I am off for a long weekend starting tomorrow so I will probably send
ours on Monday or so.

Thanks,
Gema

--
Gema Gomez-Solano        <gema.gomez-solano at canonical.com>
QA Team                  +44 799 053 7303