intro about myself

Vyas Rajiv Karthik rajivkarthik at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:22:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,       I am Vyas,a newbie for the QA team. I got interested with the ubuntu when i was building the network of ubuntu servers as a part of my course. So, that made me interested in getting involved with the ubuntu team. As a part of my course I usually do penetration testing so, i thought that i can even share my knowledge and can help to improve ubuntu along with others. I'm excited to work with people around the world who are gurus in their own fields.

Ph:0064218265930