Join Ubuntu Oneiric Beta 1 ISO Testing

Ronald McCollam ronald.mccollam at canonical.com
Tue Aug 30 16:53:49 UTC 2011

It depends on what you want to test.  If you run update-manager, it will
automatically update you to the Beta 1 packages once they are out.  You
can report bugs against Beta 1 packages just like you could pre-beta.

However, in order to do ISO testing, we need everyone to download and
test the actual Beta 1 CD images.  The focus of this testing is on the
install and live CD aspects of the distibution more than on the
individual packages.

Both are quite useful, but Jean-Baptiste was definitely trying to get
people to download the ISOs and test them specifically. :)

  - rm