new tester

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:50:25 UTC 2011

I hope to be able to be of assistance in this project.

I have two older laptops that have some quirks which may be useful in
testing, both of which have Natty test installs on them:

a Dell Inspiron 1501, which has problems with video mode setting, though
that seems to be fixed now in Natty Beta 1 + updates, and a Broadcom
wireless adapter which doesn't work under the SVA driver; and

a Toshiba Satellite A70, which has the usual Toshiba ACPI problems and an
ATI IGP graphics chipset that doesn't seem to handle Unity or perhaps isn't
certified for it (I haven't checked for blacklisting).

Chris Hermansen · clhermansen at gmail.com

C'est ma façon de parler.