Better logs (was: QA Meeting Summary - 2010-09-29)

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 30 09:22:11 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Ameet, thanks for the summary and the logs.

I wanted to remind those charing the QA meeting (and, therefore, sending
these notes) that we have a bot that produces a HTML summary and a nice
log formatted for Moin wikis.

For example, for this last meeting we have:

Log: http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/ubuntu-quality.moin.20100929_1900.txt

Maybe the HTML summary is not that useful, but the logs are very useful
when we are creating the new meeting page at:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings/yyyyMMdd

Cheers,
Ara.