Ubiquity 2.3.18 Pairwise Testing (& Wubi!)

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 20 11:42:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

On 18/09/10 21:17, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 12:08 +0200, Ara Pulido wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> As you know, in two weeks is Maverick RC and we will testing the ISOs in
>> a classic milestone testing cycle.
>>

> Hi Ara,
>
> Any chance we can get the Edubuntu DVDs on there as well ?
> It might be especially interesting because for 10.10 we developed an
> ubiquity plugin asking a few additional questions (such as adding Unity
> and/or LTSP to the system) which can be interesting to see tested.

Hello,

The aim of this kind of testing is to catch general bugs in ubiquity and
to make the testing fast and simple.

Syncing the DVD can prevent people from testing Edubuntu in this kind of
testing cycle. But we can try to see if the Edubuntu community are happy
to help.

Also, if you want the special cases to be tested, we would need some
written testcases, as people.won't know what outcome is expected from
those new questions.

Please, feel free to catch me on IRC to discuss the details.

Thanks!
Ara.