Ubuntu QA Meeting minutes 2010 - 10 - 13

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 14 10:20:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

Here are the minutes of our weekly QA Meeting at #ubuntu-quality. It was
a very participative meeting. Thanks all!

The minutes can also be found online with the IRC logs at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings/

== SRU Testing (jibel) ==

Last week Maverick was added to our list of stable releases! jibel gave
us a nice overview of the packages that hit any of the stable releases
archives. The complete report can be found at:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/SRUReports/2010-10-13

jibel encourages us to help us testing maverick-proposed, as almost
everyone is running Maverick now.

== UDS brainstorming ==

The UDS brainstorming was very productive. We came out with ideas,
blueprints and sessions:

 * devildante and kamusin will register a blueprint on Handling
Non-English Bug Reports.
 * xdatap, on behalf of primes2h, will propose
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/laptop-testing-tracker for
UDS Natty.
 * pedro_ and devildante will organize a session on Bugsquad
documentation improvement, covering HowToTriage.
 * pedro_ and kamusin will organize a session about the Bugsquad
Roadmap, covering the kamusin's Dashboard idea.

== Any Other Business ==

 * jibel announced that the changes to regression-* tags are going to be
implemented for Natty. A bugday is scheduled next week to clean all the
regression-potential reports.
 * hggdh asked for testing the PPA package for bug 631395:
    https://launchpad.net/bugs/631395

Next meeting will be October 20th, at 17UTC. hggdh will be the chair.

Thanks!
Ara.